Lev's GM Application Form

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
>--Lev--<
Student
Student

PostSubject: Lev's GM Application Form   Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:56 pm

My IGN (In Game Name) : >--Lev--Key: Savaki 13
Ninja Ranks: (Previous) Amekage, Tsuchikage, SSM Leader, Akatsuki, Sound Org, (Current-Hunter-Nin)
Why i should to be of the Staff? :I am very helpful when in need, always upfront, honest and willing to do anything. I have had experience enforcing and i live in a different time zone so i am able to enforce when most people are asleep.
GM Experance :Ultimately, i have played the role of kage and sage on NSS. On other games i have been a head admin and a gm. People have never complained about my way of playing, and most gms like me and are my friend.
How Long have you played on the NSS : I have played NSS for roughly 4 years now, so therefore i know a lot about the players, villages, jutsu, rules and interface, which i believe is important.
How Long have you played BYOND : I have used the byond engine for approximately 5 years and i have played many games of which NSS is included. NSS is by far my favourite game^^.
(Note), i am strong and i respect other players, which is vital in being a moderator of any kind. I have made many freinds in my experience and i believe i am suited for the role of game moderator...
Thanks
Lev..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lev's GM Application Form
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1